Welcome to our Health and Wellness Gymnastics Community
GYMNASTS UNITED MISSION
To encourage, unite, and excel our youth in participation of the sport of gymnastics. To help improve the moral and ethical stability of gymnastics. Building a gymnastics community that provides health and wellness services.
GYMNASTS UNITED VISION STATEMENT
Instilling continuous safety regulation guidelines to protect the safety, mental, and physical health of all gymnasts. Giving a child an equal opportunity to learn the sport of recreational and competitive gymnastics.
- Conquering Fear
- Marketing and Branding your Gymnastics Facility
- Preparing for Tax Season 2020
- Reflection of 2020 and Top 3 Podcast Episodes of 2020
- Hope and Inspiration with Minister Alisha C. Young
- Brian Pruitt, Motivational Speaker and Founder of Power of Dad
- Keeping an Open Mind while Coaching
- New Innovative Orthopedic Solutions with Jason Troutner, Co-Founder of Cast21
- Chowan University Acrobatics & Tumbling Program with Head Coach Hayley Nejman
- A Father's Love through Gymnastics - My personal story with my Father, Wilbert Lyles Jr.
- High School Gymnastics with Suzy Weldon
- Toxic Coaching and Toxic Gymnastics Environments
- Body Image and Eating Disorders with Kimberly Krueger
- Fundraising Opportunities with Carey Aron during COVID-19
- Adult Gymnastics with Gina Paulhus